This is number 5 on the list as far as my top 10 most powerful poems. This is a very relatable story
For the month of June, I will be posting a blog everyday. I plan to post as much as I can uploading my poems.
These first two questions are for parents that have kids in their teens?
1) How would you feel if they had an blog account on WordPress without telling you?
2) How would you feel if your teenage child became pregnant or got a girl pregnant?
3) How important is family to you?
4) As a parent, have you ever embarrassed your children?
5) As a child, have you ever embarrassed your parent?
6) Do you think it’s okay to lie?
7) What benefits does art provide in society?
8) What do you contribute back to society?
9) For parents with adult children, if your child was over 21 and your child quit their job and kept it a secret and didn’t tell you, how will that make you feel?
10) Is it right for parents to keep secrets from their children?
11) What do you think is the biggest waste of human potential?
12) What is something that overwhelms you?
13) Comapred to life 40 years ago, why is it so hard to get married?
14) Is it okay for Christians to date a non- Christian?
15) What physical proof is there that God exist?
16) What is something that everybody looks stupid doing?
17) In one sentence, how would you sum up life?
18) In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
19) In one sentence, how would you sum up why the devil is a liar?
20) In one sentence, how would you sum up life in America?
For those that want to answer one of these questions, comment below and ask me a deep, provoking question for me to answer