This post is a post of variety of deep questions I want bloggers to answer in the comment section. Choose one question from this post that you thought was most challenging to answer
1) Would you lie to your best friend if you knew the truth would end the friendship?
2) Of all your blogs you posted on WordPress, which one was your most successful and why do you think it was successful?
3) Would the world be a better place if celebrities didn’t exist and if they were ordinary people?
4) Are some people more special then others or are we all special in our own way?
5) What would the world be like today if social media existed in the 90’s?
6) If you had the power to end racism or poverty, which one would you pick?
7) Is this a man’s world or a woman’s world?
8) What’s the most memorable lesson you learned from your enemy?
9) If you had the option to know the date and circumstance of your death, would you want to know?
10) The last nightmare you had, if that nightmare came true, would that be the worst day of your life?
11) Is it possible being to creative to the point of insanity?
12) Do you need love in order to survive in this world?
13) Is a life that focuses on avoiding pain and seeking out pleasure a good worthwhile life? Why or Why not?
14) What makes you the most angry about yourself?
15) Is there any emotions that you are afraid to show?
16) If karma was coming back to you, will it help or hurt you?
17) Think really hard, what was your first memory?