These last 2 weeks have been very emotional for me. I have been thinking hard about how much racism affects black people in America. I sometimes think what would life be like if racism did not exist but then I snap out of it because I try not to dwell on something that would never become a reality. I am going to list some questions that I have been constantly been thinking about for the past two weeks.
1) Do you think that Barack Obama becoming president helped black people or hurt black people in America?
2) After the George Floyd incident that took place, does this make you more hesitant to date or marry a white person?
3) Do you think black people need to do more to help each other and if they do, besides protesting what ways do you think black people can help uplift each other?
4) Do you think christianity is a false religon for the black man?
5) When you first learned about slavery as child, how did it make you feel?
6) What do you think black men should do to protect black women more?
7) Do you think black women as well need to do more to protect black men?
8) For anybody, do you think to becoming successful requires sleepless nights every now and then?
9) Do you ever imagine what life would be like now if Christopher Columbus didn’t come to America in 1492?
10) Do you believe that black liberals have a slave mentality that keeps black people from moving a step forward or do you think America is designed to keep black people back?
11) Do you think that black conservatives are educated people that do research and really care about the government and politicians helping the black community?
12) How do feel about Joe Biden when he said that if you vote for Trump then you ain’t black?
If you want, you can comment below your answer to one of the following 12 questions above. These are quest