Thank God for another day always. This coronavirus is deadly and anybody can catch this virus at any time. Please pray to God everday because any day can be your last. No matter, God always have a plan so this coronavirus is a lesson to appreciate your life, to save money, and to always be concerned with your health.
I pray that God shows the doctors the way to heal and contain the coronavirus. Please allow the virus to come and pass so people can travel, kids can go to school, and parents can go back to work. I ask God for forgiveness and I ask God to forgive those that sin as well.
If there is a cure, let the cure reach out to us quickly so we can move on and learn to appreciate being clean. The world will be ending soon, but I always pray that many people can make it to heaven as much as possible.
In Jesus name, Amen.
1.One of the many reasons we have fear in our heart is because we hate the truth.
- Hard work will never pay off if you don’t work smart because we put too much focus on the wrong area.
- Negative thinking have such a powerful impact in which you can have 364 good days and just 1 bad day which can have you thinking you had a bad year.
- Doing what you love for a living doesn’t guarantee a happy career if your co-workers and boss find a way you make you miserable.
- No race has it easy, but black people go through the most bullshit.
- Although black people go through the most bullshit, sometimes black people are at fault.
- The world is becoming overpopulated so make sure you pray to God before it’s too late.
- What’s scarier, being embrassed or never trying? Will you have a happier life for being embrassed for constantly trying or if your too afraid to try because your scared of being laughed at?
- Don’t mistake love for addiction because there is a big difference but when we think both mean the same thing, this is when we lose friends and family.
- No matter how hard life is, never give up but at times take a break. To win first place in a race, you have to train and train until your out of breath. When out of breath, you rest and recover and race the next day to build strength to make it to first place or die trying.
Out of the 10, which quote is most relatable to you?