This post is a very short post.
Now before I get into today’s topic, I saw good question on twitter. The question was “Ladies, if a dude had flowers sitting in the car for you on the first date. Would y’all say he’s doing too much?” Me personally as a man, I think flowers is not a terrible thing but I would wait until the third or fourth date. But for the women reading this question, comment below and tell what you think about this!
Now please read my last post What will My future Blogs Will Be About?.
Now is it healthy to have a Ex as a close friend?
Unless you have a child with your ex, I don’t see an good reason why a person would communicate with their Ex. I believe if somebody is still in contact with their ex, then they probably stilling fucking.
The top three reasons why I believe people still keep in contact :
- They still love you
- You still love them
- You’re lonely
Just a few questions for you to think about!
- If you just got in a new relationship and your new partner is close friends with their ex, how would you feel?
- If your current partner was invited to dinner by their ex, and your current partner was willing to go to dinner with their ex, how would you respond?
- Have you ever kept in contact with your ex, while dating somebody new and did the current partner know that you was still in contact with your ex?
- Is it possible to have a successful relationship with your new partner, if you just broke up with your ex?
- Besides the three reasons I listed above, why do you think people still keep in contact with their ex?
- What if you was friends with your ex first before ya got together, now after ya realized a relationship between ya isn’t the best option and ya just rather remain friends, would you expect your new partner to accept the fact that you are friends with your ex?
Pick at least 2 out of the six questions and comment below and if you have any questions, feel free to comment!
Also come and listen to my podcast “Spoken Word“.