I have a book coming in the summer called “How To Be Save Your Marriage”. I have worked hard writing this book and now I finally found a publishing agency that will accept my work and I am so happy right now. When you work hard and remain patient and don’t give up, good things will come.
My book entails 101 tips on what to do and what not to do in order to be a good husband but in this blog I will list 13 main points I focus on in book
1) Calmy explain to your wife that wedding anniversaries are overrated and that its not necessary to celebrate them.
2) Tell your wife since you as a man pay the mortgage, she had to do all the driving.
3) Tell your wife that she can not wake you up in the middle of the night for sex and if she does, you will ask for a divorce.
4) Tell your wife that its not necessary to hold hands in public and that’s only in the dating stage.
5) Tell your wife that you don’t want her to submit because you aren’t her father and you believe in equal rights and she can be head of household.
6) Tell your wife that spending is not necessary because the kids comes first always
7) Tell your wife that she has to only cook for the kids because you will eat at your mother’s house.
8) Tell your wife that your mother comes first and that if your mother need you, you have to be there for her.
9) Tell your wife that you believe oral sex is extremely disrespectful and it should never happen and that foreplay is not necessary.
10) Tell your wife that you and her can’t be naked at the same time in each other’s presence. Hell, she can’t even been seen in bra and panties in your presence and she must go to the bathroom and lock the door to get change.
11) Tell your wife that she must ask you permission at all time before she give you a kiss.
12) Tell your wife that sex will only take place in the bedroom behind close doors only once a year.
13) Tell your wife that you won’t be affectionate around her and that its not necessary to caress her.
These are the key pointers to save any marriage and I wish everybody a prosperous marriage.