I have a book coming in the spring called “How To Be A Good Husband”. I have worked hard writing this book and now I finally found a publishing agency that will accept my work and I am so happy right now. When you work hard and remain patient and don’t give up, good things will come.
My book entails 101 tips on what to do and what not to do in order to be a good husband but in this blog I will list 10 main points I focus on in book.
- Tell your wife that sex is overrated and that sex should last no longer than 1 minute.
- Let your wife know that good sex can break a marriage apart and that sex should feel like a chore.
- Let your wife that going separate vacations is better than going on vacations together because separate vacations will strengthen the marriage
- If your wife want a joint bank account, tell her “Hell Noooooooooooo!”
- If your wife doesn’t want to work and rather stay home and be a house wife, divorce her ASAP. Never settle for a housewife.
- If your wife has a problem with you watching porn, politely ask for a divorce.
- During football and basketball season, tell your wife to buy sex toys because from August – June, you will be busy watching sports. July is the month for sexual intercourse(also tell your wife that sexual intercourse will always involve a condom, no unprotected sex ever).
- Tell your wife that in public it’s best to avoid communication and only focus on the cell phones because the more you communicate, the more chances of arguments.
- Tell your wife that french kissing is not allowed and only once a month you will give her a quick peck on the lips.
- Tell your wife that it is best not to wear shorts or anything revealing in the house because it will encourage you to lust and lusting after your wife is inappropriate. For example, tell your wife that when she take a shower, she must take her clothes with her in the bathroom and change in the bathroom after she get out the shower. Also, when your wife goes to bed, tell her that she must wear pajamas at all times and she can not sleep in the bed wearing bra and panties, boy shorts and leggings. In fact I would suggest sleeping in separate beds but that’s up to you.
Please hit the like button and comment below if you want me to provide more tips on how to save your marriage. Next month, I will be a special guest on the Oprah show on March 2 at 11Am. Make sure you tune in.