People have sex for only four reasons and theses are related to physical reasons, emotional reasons, goal based reasons, and insecurity reasons.
But today I am going to talk about the most unhealthy reason which is insecurity. Below I have listed the five common reasons why I believe people have sex because of insecurity
- I believe many people use sex as a substitute when communication is lacking in a relationship.
- I believe many people use sex as a substitute for healing when people are heartbroken and I believe people will seek sex with other people to try forget about the person that broke their heart.
- I believe many people use sex as a substitute to get what they want out of a person.
- I believe many people have sex because other people are doing it and they are trying to fit in.
- I believe many people have sex because in their minds, they think sex has the same power as cupid’s arrow and make somebody fall in love.
Below is a poem I wrote explaining how having sex for a insecurity is deadly
Sex don’t mean shit
when you aren’t happy
But when we not happy
that’s when we feel
sex is most needed.
Sex just builds the affliction
Stretch the depression
Trick your mind
It’s repairing what broken.
Sex is deadly from the wrong
person .Its addicting to the point
Responsibilities are neglected, making poor choices
For those of you reading this
How many people did you regret having sex with?
Now I understand why sex before marriage is a sin
“ But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.” – 1 Corinthians 7:9
Since the beginning of time if everybody since the Adam And Eve days did not fornicate and waited until marriage to have sex, what would the world be like today? How would people be like? Would online dating exist? Would prostitution exist? Would divorce rate be much lower, hell would divorces even be a thing? Would the human population be higher or would be lower? Would life be a safer place? What would porn stars be doing for a living? Would be love easier to find? Would rapist and pedophiles exist?
Would the movie “40 year old Virgin” exist?
And if it did still existed, would it have been this popular?
But would there be any negatives if everybody waited until marriage to have sex?
Would life be boring? Would TV be as popular? Would music be as popular? Would women have less power in the world? Would divorce rate increase? Would sex be enjoyable or would it be like a chore? Would health teachers have a job and would health class become boring? Would condoms exist? If condoms didn’t exist because everybody waited until marriage to have sex is that really a good thing, give this question some deep thought? Would waiting until marriage to have sex increase the infidelity rate, think hard about this?
Comment below answer one of the questions in this blog and I will respond regarding my opinion!