For those of you that don’t know me, I’m David Hockaday and I have been blogging for a little over year. I have been writing poetry for almost four years and poetry is my passion. I started a blog to express my thoughts on life and the experiences I have been through. I write about all kinds of topics, but my topics I love to write about are deep, dark topics and I will add some links below of my top ten deepest,darkest poems.
Top Ten deep dark poems
I don’t expect you to read all ten, but just pick the one that caught your attention based on the title. Last November I wrote a Who Am I? post and please click and read if you are curious to know more about me. I want to build, connect, and learn from other bloggers. I am a very curious person and my mind is loud and always racing. They say quiet people have the loudest minds. In person I am very silent and shy so I do all my talking through my poetry and I share it on here for everybody to read so it can give the courage for other people to open up. I just want to say, no matter how dark or deep your mind is, never be afraid to express yourself and release any pain, any frustration that bothers you. Keeping things inside with fuck with your mind so poetry is my exercise. We all get lonely and though some of us like being alone, sometimes we need to talk to someone. Now nobody has our back like family and it’s always family first but sometimes its always good to talk to new people as well to pick their brain so that’s why I am writing this post. So below I will list down a few questions that I have been thinking about for the past few days.
1. Women out number men on this planet Why do you think it was God’s intention to have women out number men? Do you think there will be a difference if men out number women?
2. If your daughter was grown and she wanted to go to the dealership for a new car but she never been to the dealership before and she wanted her father to go but the father made excuses does that make him a bad father?
3. Like I knew this woman who was mad with her husband because he would constantly read his sons a bedtime story and sleep in their beds What’s her problem like why was she mad?
4. Is it harder to forgive yourself or somebody else?
5. If your bf can’t dance is that a turn off? If your bf refuse to dance at parties, clubs,weddings etc are u breaking up with him?
6. Can you hate yourself but love somebody else?
7. Can you marry somebody that don’t believe God?
8. Once you child is over 18 but yet so they still live with you, should they still be forced to go to church or should the decision be on their own?
9) What is the appropriate age to talk to your kids about sex
10) Why is lack of communication a common problem in a relationship?
11) Do you need to have a healthy sex life in a marriage?
Out of all these questions, pick one question that either caught your attention or a question that have thought about before and comment below your answer and I will respond regarding my answer to that question. Also please as well if there is a post that you want feedback on, please post a link in my comment section your favorite and most powerful post and I will give my opinion regarding the post