As usual I have some questions that any blogger is more than welcomed to answer in the comment section.
The subject of this questions deal with submission
22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing[a] her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.
- Now whats an example of a man leading the household?
- What’s an example of a wife submitting to her husband?
The subject of this questions deal with being dickmatized
Based on urban dictionary, dickmatized is “When the dick is so good you start too catch feelings for the guy. When really your just catching feelings for the dick. When the dick makes you say/do crazy things”
A few days ago I was on twitter and I read a thread about being dickmatized and I read some insane stories so my question is
- If you are dealing with a toxic man but the sex is marvelous, do you believe great sex will make it hard for you to walk out the relationship?
- If you are dealing with a healthy, good looking, goal oriented gentleman but the sex is very bad, will that have you thinking about exiting the relationship if the sex will never improve?
- Lets say if you are with a guy that’s the whole package, good looks, perfect height, a gentleman, your parents love him and he is a man of God and ya plan to live happily ever after, do you think being dickmatized by this type of guy is healthy?
Please comment below your answers and also after you watch this video, comment below if you agree with what this man was saying!