“God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him” – 1 John 4:9
Before I go any further with my questions, I’m not 100% sure as of now but I could be taking a another break from blogging. For one, I have alot of shit I’m going through right now and I plan to take my poetry to another level by going to open mics, joining a poetry contest, and maybe getting my poems published. I wanna thank all of my followers I have gained since I started blogging. I really want to give a special thanks to my close followers and supporters because they always take the time to read my post and give me feedback. It’s easy to gain followers but it’s hard to build a fan base and make connections with people so I am thankful for the dedicated followers that support me 😎
I have a few questions that I think about since I am a curious person
1) What is the best relationship advice you can give somebody that don’t believe in God?
2) Do you notice that people that ask you to support them, will never support anything you do?
3) Why do we worship God, is it because we love God or is it because we fear God?
4) If you read the previous question, is it more common for people to be loyal to you because they love you or fear you?
5) How has social media made people anti-social in real life?
6) Why is it so hard to find a job in your career after you graduate college and why does internships and basic entry level jobs require experience like where are you suppose to get experience if every internship requires experience?
7) I may be crossing the line with this question but do you think bloggers use other bloggers just for support(if you confused just comment below and I will go in detail)?
8) Be honest, when you are reading a blog, what makes you more interested into reading a post?
9) Is it harder for a father to raise a daughter or for a mother to raise a son?
10) What are the pro’s and con’s of being a house wife?
11) What are the pro’s and con’s of being a working wife?
12) If a woman see a guy in her class, at her job, or at her church, and she thinks he is attractive and she wants to get to know him, should she approach him and ask him out or should she wait for him to approach her?
13) When is it acceptable for parents to lie to their kids?
14) If you are miserable at your job, should you wait until you find another job or should you just quit because your happiness comes first?
15) Do you believe that you can make it to heaven if you refuse go to church but you believe God and read the bible?
16) What is the most common thing that marriage couples argue about?
17) How long and how often should you pray to God?
18) If Bill Cosby was to pass away soon, overall was he positive influence towards black people in America?
19) Why is life unfair?
20) Based on where you live, who you live with, where you work, and who you work for, are you truly happy?
21) Do all truth comes to light or do people take secrets with them to the grave?
22) Do you think Valentines Day is overrated?
23) If men are suppose to be head of the household, what happens if the man dies, who will be head of the household if the man dies?
24) If all women were housewives and the cost of living was cheaper, would the divorce rate be much lower?
25) Do you support gay marriage?
26) Can judging a book by it’s cover save your life?