This post is not a poem. Today I decided to post something that I read on social media that have caught my attention.
I will keep this short and simple
I read on social media about how this woman went on a date with this guy. This guy spent 200 dollars on the 1st date and he assumed that he was going to have sex with this women when he walked her to the door. She felt the vibe that he wanted to have sex. So she told him to go to the store and buy condoms and she also told him that she was going to hop in the shower real quick and wait for him and let him in when he comes back from 7-11.. As soon as he left to go to 7-11 to buy condoms, she close the door and locked it and blocked his number and never spoke to him again.
1) After reading this, what is your opinion on this situation?
2) What is your opinion about this man based on reading this? Did he make any mistakes? Do you think he is naive?
3) What do you believe are common mistakes that people make on 1st dates?
4) How much money is appropiate to spend on a first date?
5) Is it appropriate to have sex on the 1st date?
6) What is your opinion about this woman based on reading this? Do you agree with what she did? Do you think she is ungrateful?
7) If your child was 18 and they told you that they had sex on the 1st date, how would you respond?
8) Why do men assume sex is guaranteed if they spent alot money on a date?
9) How common do you think sex on the first date happens?
10) Do you think it’s better to have sex on the first date or to wait until you are married to have sex? If you had to choose, what would you pick?
11) This question is for women, if your in a relationship, do you expect your boyfriend to pay to get your hair and nails done?
Pick one question that your caught your attention the most and comment below and I will respond to your comment regarding my opinion.