It’s been a while since I posted a blog on here so I just want to say to my followers that I am back and I have a lot of content to post.
For these last 3 months, I have been busy with school and work but now school is almost over and I have some free time.
So I plan to keep in touch with my followers and to meet more followers as well.
For those of you that missed me, I just want to say that I’m back.
Please read and comment below and I have questions at the end
You may try to build me up
and protect me with your sword
but like a burning building
I will burn and fall.
You feed me with words
You rescue me by default
but like a snowman
eventually I will melt and fall
Love and peace
is what you installed in me
The virus inside me
will delete the peace
inside of me.
Like a Windows computer
I will crash and fall
Like a caterpillar to a butterfly,
I began to rise
Like a whale in the ocean
I will jump up and rise
but only temporary
Just like a whale that dive
back in the ocean
I too as well fall
and crumble with confused emotions
Does my humbleness make you proud?
Do I stand out to you in the crowd?
As of now I stand tall
but eventually, I will fall.
1) What do you fear most in life?
2) When you read this poem, did this poem remind you of the way you perceive life?
3) What line in the poem caught your eye the most?
4) Do you ever feel people give you more credit then you deserve?
5) Have you ever tried to help somebody that was ungrateful?
6) Do you think that everybody in this world is ungrateful?
7) Between the rich and the poor, who is more ungrateful?
On Friday, I will be posting another poem