I want to thank all of my followers and and remember for every dark night, there is a brighter day. Always be safe and pay attention to your surroundings
Silent Unity is an worldwide prayer ministry and a positive path for spiritual living. Silent unity is a 24/7 prayer ministry using affirmative prayer to provide other with faith, courage and strength. They create our life experiences through the way of thinking. One way to align ourselves with Spirit is through meditations. With silent unity, you can download the app on your phone and mediate when you wake up or before you go to bed.
I’ve been using Silent Unity for two years now. My mother recommended me to download this app when I got my heartbroken two years ago. I use the app to meditate and also to call up the prayer warriors to pray for me. The prayer warriors will prayer for you for thirty days and will send you a letter in the mail or a email, thanking you for contacting them and how they will be praying for you for thirty days. I don’t meditate every single day like I should, but this app is very helpful for those of you that are heartbroken,lonely, lack confidence, tense, or just want confidence in the choices you make.
So download silent unity now on your phones, don’t wait and you will not regret it.
- When you die, would you rather be cremated or buried? I rather be cremated then be put under the ground.
- Would you rather look up to an hero, or have somebody to look up to you as a hero? I would rather be the hero and have people look up to me. I love having an positive effect on others. My hero is Malcolm x.
- Describe what the world would be like in 2 words, if there wasn’t any prisons, jails, police officer, and correction officers, and would you be scared to walk out the house? Unorganized and violent. I would be a little hesitant to walk out the house but I would carry a weapon on me to protect myself at all times.
- How would you feel if it was winter all year around everyday around all parts of the world? It would make the world tedious and the cold weather would make life reduant.
- Would you rather it be winter all year around weather below 25 degrees without any blizzards or snow or would you rather just cold weather below 25 d degrees in the month of January with a blizzard with 30 inches of snow and the snow won’t melt until February? I would take the second option where it would snow in Jaunrary and the snow would last the whole month of January becuase eventually it will melt. The same weather all year around makes life tedious.
Comment below and answer the question that caught your interest?
Also comment below if you meditate on a regular basis or have any other type of routine that you use to relax yourself?